Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
this is what you get when you put madhouse and mitsuo iso
You can call me…The Master!
The bottle-green ocean
I did it. I found the full video that the “rub an otter on the mouth” vine comes from. It belongs to an aquarium / animal center called Futami Sea Paradise, located in Ise prefecture in Japan. If you think the vine loop was cute, it’s even better in full video format.
Another installment in the series “All Cute Animals Come From Japan.”
I asked my roommate what she would wish for if she were a magical girl in Madoka, and then this wonderful mess poured out of her mouth.
Extreme detail commission of Monster Hunter’s Lagiacrus for general-darius, hope you dig it! People often ask if my style was inspired in Monster Hunter (it’s not, I’m not very knowledgeable about videogames and I didn’t know of the game until those asks started popping up) I finally got a commission related to the game!
" Unreal Estate " by Tim Doyle